The Ultimate Fabric wall installation
Residential and commercial project on walls and ceilings
Elegant and Efficient fabric Installation
Our fabric wall services
We stretch all types of fabric on walls or on ceilings surface.
Ryan Hainey Photography
- We install on site a fabric track system on a wall surface to make a frame.
- Apply a layer of acoustical insulation of various depths.
- Then stretch the selected textile into the created frame, panel or section.
- We follow the plan specifications and offer alternative products.
- Listen to your needs and find solutions.
- We provide the best material for the job.
- A quote includes all materials required such as track system, textile, acoustic layer, and labor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Clean and simple finish for residential homes. We are the only business offering a Clean Edge Wall upholstery installation fitted with a very slim fabric track system. It has a ¼” projection, works around architectural design in a home and no welt is added.
Our company accept all type of project. And will advise and work with you to get the best product and finish.
A layer of natural padding has a high end finish.
We offer a quick impeccable service.
Also, issues could happen after the installation is complete, we guaranty a fix with 48 hours.
We are located in central Texas, in the city of Austin.
Yes, VETHOMAN installs wall upholstery across the United States.
- For residential installation
We have a wall to wall installation. The fabric is sawn and stretched from wall to wall.
Or we create a panel effect. Sections are made with the track system to suit your walls.
- For commercial installation
We follow your plans and specifications. Make suggestion if required.
The codes are as follow 09 7740, 09 8414, 09 7713
- Fabric wrapped panels is also a service that we have for special space such as production rooms.
These fabric panels are removable compare to the wall to wall or panel effect.
The fabric is stretched on a track system installed in the perimeter of the room.
A fabric or textile is never glued to a wall.
Yes, we do supply many type of fabrics or textiles.
We have access to the major designer fabric houses for the home.
Technical textile like sound transparent is used for acoustical purposes. So we do provide those too.
Ask your fabric wall installer for advise.
Yes, wall upholstery requires a layer of padding behind the fabric to get the upholstery effect.
- For residential we use our friendly layer of cotton padding. But if you specify a deeper padding for a design special effect or sound abatement, we offer other options.
- For commercial install, we follow the specs. Most of time it is 1″ thick fiberboard.
No fabrics don’t need any backing to be fitted on walls. Actually 99% of fabric work fine. Only very very thin fabric or some silk.
Always ask us for additional information.
First, a commercial space tent to be straight forward compare to a home with complexe features.
Second, the reason for a fabric wall in a conference room for example is not the same as a home. The acoustic comes first then the esthetic. It is quite the opposite in a house unless we upholster a home theater.
Thicker materials or acoustic require bigger tracks like fabriTRAK®.
For a home we have a slim track that works so well with all framings. We call the latter Clean Edge System™.
Call us today!